Download Compliance Documents
Get a shipping quote
Send a Quote
100% All Natural Sunscreen.
There are currently 17 active ingredients approved by the FDA for use in sunscreens. These filters fall into two broad categories: chemical and physical. Most UV filters are chemical: They form a thin, protective layer over the skin and absorb the UV radiation before it penetrates the skin. The physical sunscreens ( titanium dioxide, zinc oxide – mostly found in natural formulas) reflect UV away from the skin. Some sunscreens contain both chemical and physical active ingredients.
Kid Safe, Mom Approved!
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (green Tea) Extract, Cocos, Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Glcerin, Lecithin, Octyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. Polysorbate- 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl, Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum.
- A nanoparticle is something that is smaller than 100 nanometers A non-nanoparticle is something that is bigger than 100 nanometers When you apply lotions with ingredients made from nanoparticles, they are so small that they can pass through the layers of your skin and into your body.
- Zinc Oxide is the ONLY natural physical barrier that stops both UV-A and UV-B at the skin service.
- The recommended amount of sunscreen is 1 ounce: enough to fill a shot Glass. Surprisingly most consumers are only wearing a quarter of that amount, leaving themselves front to burning and skin damage.
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen is the only sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB at equal levels.
|#||Qty per Box||Box Weight||Box Length||Box Width||Box Height|
For exact packaging details, please run a shipping quote. Dimensions are in inches. Weight is in pounds.
2.11" x 1.25"
- 20/410 White Disc Cap Unlined
Bulk. Please refer to the Packaging Details table located on this page.